City Late Nite is a one-of-a-kind reading and music event. Join us, grab a seat, and strap in for what's been called "a mixture of a late night radio show and The Twilight Zone." Last time, we had a funky Valentine and explored love. This time, we're talking and musicking our way through some confessions.
1. acknowledgment; avowal; admission: a confession of incompetence.
2. acknowledgment or disclosure of sin or sinfulness, especially to a priest to obtain absolution.
3. something that is confessed.
4. a formal, usually written, acknowledgment of guilt by a person accused of a crime.
5. also called confession of faith. a formal profession of belief and acceptance of doctrines, as before being admitted to church membership.
6. the tomb of a martyr or confessor or the altar or shrine connected with it.
Event starts at 6:30 PM, pretty sharply this time. Plus, as always, it's free!
If you've got a confession of sorts that you'd like to share at the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.