Patient satisfaction is dependent on your skills and bedside manner AND the processes in place in your practice.
To be successful and keep your doors open in the ever-changing healthcare market, you must be smart in how you provide care to your patients. You must design your practice and patient interactions to maximize their experience and reinforce their emotions.
- Do you know the most effective and efficient ways to improve the flow of information in your practice?
- Where are the bottlenecks, and how might you fix them?
- Do you know where to begin?
- How much money are you losing due to poor, inefficient processes?
- Would you like to know how to understand what will make your practice profitable?
In the book, you will learn the fundamentals of improving any process in any organization. You will:
- Be able to create a blueprint for your practice's services.
- Know how to create and use a dashboard to monitor your progress.
- Understand how to motivate and communicate change with others.
- Possess the tools that will help you find the real problems, saving you time and money.
You will know how to create an efficient and effective practice in which you can deliver exemplary patient care.