Email or call for price.
100 Cars That Changed the World
showcases vehicles from the end of the nineteenth century to 2020. Cars are showcased with brief text, color photography, and vintage black and white photography.
- The Ford Model T that put America on wheels.
- The Volkswagen Beetle that was loved around the world.
- The Jeep that helped win World War II and popularized off-road adventure.
- The Pontiac GTO that launched the muscle car era.
- The Dodge Caravan that changed the way that families travel.
- The Ford Explorer that ignited the SUV movement.
- The Tesla Model S that made electric cars exciting.
- And many more
Hardcover, 144 pages.